Help Our HOME Pantry of Garden City

Donate today!

The mission of Our H.O.M.E. Pantry is to not only feed our community but to offer them other needed resources, understanding that each individual and family that comes to us for food is unique in their needs.  Each person in the household receives 10 lbs. of food, with a 50 lbs. maximum per household. For example, a family of six would receive 50 lbs. of food each month.  The pantry falls under the city’s Community Resources Department, which also offers pantry clients no cost state benefits application assistance in effort to get them enrolled in health insurance and/or other assistance programs.

OUR Home Pantry will distribute 44,000 pounds (22 tons) of food this year to our clients at a cost of approximately $25,000. The food is purchased from Gleaners and other area food stores.  In addition, 97% of the money we spend goes to purchase food for our clients while the remaining 3% is used to purchase supplies.  No monies are spent on administrative costs since our staff consists of all volunteers.

Donate your time?   Email [email protected]
and get on our volunteer list.